Sales & Leasing Consultant-Weld County Garage
Company: Weld County Garage
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Sales Job Fair coming April 15thFirst 10 applicants reserve a
spot Company InformationWe are a full-service, family-owned
automotive company that has been a cornerstone business serving the
automotive needs of our customers since 1908. The Yoder Family of
Companies is a full suite of Automotive sales, service and finance
companies that has been in business for over 100 years and proudly
employ over 250 people and growing strong.Weld County Garage is a
part of The Yoder Family of Companies--learn more about who we are,
the services we provide and our commitment to customer safety and
satisfaction, by visiting ! Sales & Leasing Consultant Position
Summary The Sales & Leasing Consultant is directly responsible for
selling and leasing new and used vehicles while adhering to our
customer satisfaction standards. S/he assists in maintaining an
orderly lot with accurate prices/merchandising. S/he works to
develop relationships with customers in and around the community.
Sales & Leasing Consultant Essential Duties and Major
- Guarantees customer satisfaction that aligns with the companys
- Greets all customers promptly in a courteous manner.
- Leads customers through the entire sales process.
- Determines each customers vehicle needs by asking questions,
actively listening, and sharing our concept statement.
- Demonstrates vehicles (including test drives).
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer
understands the vehicles operating features, warranty, and
paperwork, and laying the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Uses company CRM tool effectivity and consistently to track all
- Follows up with customers after their purchase.
- Works to professionally and quickly resolve customer issues,
during and after the sale and always including Sales Manager.
- Attends sales meetings or other trainings set forth by the
- Stays up to date on all factory training and
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Actively prospects new and former customers in all areas of
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to customers.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet
- Maintains a rolling three-month sales average as outlined in
- Reports to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned
activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week,
month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan
- Understands the terminology of the automobile business and
keeps abreast of technological changes in the product.Sales &
Leasing Consultant Education
- High school degree or equivalent, associates or bachelors in
business or related field preferredSales & Leasing Consultant
- Basic MS Office Suite knowledge; computer software/internet
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in all
interactions with customers, staff, vendors, and management.
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record.
- Ability to logically identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to complex
problems and incorporate understanding of new information to
implement productive and cost-effective solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication abilities, including the
ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and
taking time to understand them, asking questions as appropriate,
and managing and understanding others reactions.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information,
especially as relates to understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Great customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Broad knowledge of all types of vehicles.
- Professional personal appearance, including appropriate work
attire and hygiene.Sales & Leasing Consultant Supervisory
Expectations: This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Sales &
Leasing Consultant Work HoursRegular work hours are 9:00 AM to 7:00
PM. Employee hours vary and are dependent on business needs. The
schedule is between the hours of 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. The position
is 40+ hours per week, Monday through Saturday, with evening and
weekends required. Employee hours vary and are dependent on
business needs.Benefits: If hired to a full-time position, the
company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k)
employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet
insurance, and company discounts.Sales & Leasing Consultant Wages-
Salary + Bonus: $40,000 - $90,000 Annually DOEPM21Benefits - If
hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time,
sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance,
health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.If
hired for a part-time position the company provides paid sick time
and company discounts. No other benefits are offered.Powered by
Keywords: Weld County Garage, Greeley , Sales & Leasing Consultant-Weld County Garage, Sales , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!