Membership Sales Manager
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Candidate must live within 75 miles from Scottsbluff, NE(Base +
Commission) Why Choose Global Medical Response (GMR)?
- is one of GMR's family of solutions as a leader in helicopter
air ambulance services.
- teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services.
- provides a resource for candidates to view the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world.
- Learn how our are at the core of our services and vital to how
we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
- Check out our careers site to learn more about our benefit
options.The, a division of Global Medical Response which provides
financial solutions to families facing medical transport by air. We
are passionate about what we do, and selective in who we bring on
because we care about our communities and our team. We're pretty
good at it, we've been around for over 40 years. At Global Medical
Response (GMR) we provide care to the world at a moment's notice.
This is at the heart of everything that we do-including caring for
our employees and communities. If you love people, are high energy,
smart and are excited about an uncapped earning potential, read
on...... JOB SUMMARY
- Membership Sales Managers are responsible for generating sales
of our emergency air transport services to the local
- Our next stand-out-sales-manager will: Build long-term
relationships, be active in the community, and be highly visible
within their assigned territory.
- Treat every customer and prospect with enthusiasm.
- Embrace our company's culture and deliver on expectations.
- Establish customer needs and deliver company minded
- Be committed to performing with integrity and honesty, but
driven for results.
- Action minded, with confidence in building long term
- Flexible scheduling
- Uncapped earning potential with a base salary, and opportunity
- Educate consumers on the benefit of securing protection and
avoiding financial exposure of emergency medical transport
- Generating leads for new outside business sales through actions
- Utilizing customer referralsCommunity Involvement
- Manage full cycle of sales process from start to finish, and
- Building a pipeline of customers sufficient to achieve sales
and company goals/targetsQUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- 3 years previous solutions sales experience
- Emergency medical transport industry knowledge preferredGUIDING
VALUES AND BEHAVIORSEmployee must consistently exhibit our guiding
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for
our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can achieve alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability. Base Compensation:
$27,500 + Uncapped Commission Potential
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Greeley , Membership Sales Manager, Sales , Scottsbluff, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!